July 7, 2017 @ 12:20 pm – July 17, 2017 @ 10:00 pm
Silent Auction Opportunity for Artists and Small Businesses

If you are an artist, a small business owner, or a direct-sales associate, this is an opportunity for you to promote your business and support my store at the same time! I love working with entrepreneurs and small businesses of all kinds and I have an opportunity coming up, which will be great for cross-promotion and sales.

On July 22nd, we will be holding a party at the store to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of our brick and mortar. I expect a lot of traffic this day and am planning a lot of activities.

Silent Auction:
This brings me to the opportunity. I will be having a Silent Auction made-up of items from artists and entrepenuers. If you would like to participate by providing an item, I ask that you bring the item to the store and attach your contact information. You may provide 2 items max if you would like. 1 item could be just one thing or several things put in a basket or gift bag to be sold as 1 item. For each item, please, include the starting bid price you would like. All items will be sold through the store and you will receive payment on a consignment rate. You will be paid 70% of the total price your item(s) sell for and the store will keep the other 30%. If your item(s) have not been bid on, I will contact you to pick up your items after the event. If your items have been bid on, I will give cutomers a week to come pick up their items and pay me. Then, I will pay you the week after (give me 2 weeks in other words).

Swag Bags:
I will also be creating 50 swag bags for the first 50 families that come to the store. You may also provide me with business cards or flyers for these swag bags. If you provide a business card or flyer, please either include a coupon for your service, a free sample, or some other small goodie.

Item Drop off:
Please, put all your items in a bag with your contact information attached or inside. Remember to include bid starting prices for the silent auction. You can drop items off at Childs’ Play: Games & Geekery (location above). We are open Mon-Wed: 3 to 10pm, Thursday: Closed, Fri: 3-11pm, Sat: 12-10pm, and Sunday 1-8pm. The deadline for drop-offs is 10pm on Monday, July 17th. If I (Sarah, Owner) am not there, you can leave it with the store associate. When I receive your items, you will be added as a sponsor on the Facebook event. I will attach the link to this event after it is made, which will be soon.