Children ages 5 and up are invited to joining the biggest gamers in town during a week-long afternoon summer camp June 26th-June 30th, from Noon to 3 p.m. each day. This special event takes place outside of retail hours so that our young gamers can enjoy learning new games in an environment that caters to them.
Each day of Childs’ Play Summer Camp Itinerary includes special Staff-led themed activities, staff-led featured games picked just for kids, and loot for your child to go home with!
Included with Camp Registration Fees:
- $2 voucher for snacks to use
- $10 worth of loot (themed toys, activities, and more)
- A new kind of fun that doesn’t involve screen time!
Schedule of Events:
Monday: Tabletop Game Day
- Activity: Teaching and Playing of Sarah’s Favorite Kid-Friendly Games
- Featured Games: Various Family and Party Games
- Loot: $10 Voucher to use on anything in the store anytime during Summer Camp week
Tuesday: Roleplaying Game Day
- Activity: Dungeons & Dragons Play and Teaching by our Dungeon Master, Jimmy May
- Features Games: Dungeons & Dragons and other Fantasy themed games, such as Dungeon Roll, Dragon Slayer, and Battle for Greyport
- Loot: 7-set of polyhedral dice (to be used during D&D)
Wednesday: Pokemon Day
- Activities: Learn How to Play the Pokemon Card Game and How to Build a Pokemon Deck
- Featured Game: Pokemon Trading Card Game
- Loot: Pokemon TCG Starter Deck (to be used during Learn-to-Play)
Thursday: Star Wars Day
- Activity: Learn to Play Star Wars Destiny
- Featured Games: Star Wars Destiny and Star Wars X-Wing
- Loot: Star Wars Destiny Starter Pack (to be used during Learn-to-Play)
Friday: Superhero Day
- Activity: Superhero and Villain Perler Make-and-Take led by artist, Raphaela Levy
- Featured Games: Superhero themed Games, such as Heroclix, DC Deckbuilder, and
- Munchkin Marvel
- Loot: Perler craft made by your child, and heroclix figure
- $20 per day
- $90 for 5 days
- $170 for all 10 days
Child Supervision Information:
- Sarah, the owner, will be leading all Summer Camp Events. She is a certified Texas teacher.
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to stay for the Summer Camp. Parents are also welcome to participate if they wish.
- Only 2 special activities will come with a nominal fee for parents if they wish to participate in them: Dungeons and Dragons Play ($2.50) and Superhero Pearler Make and Take ($5).
- Parents will not receive any loot, but are always welcome to purchase products if they wish.
- We understand if parents need to leave the store and come back. When you sign-up, you will be asked for a parent emergency contact number.
Sign-up and Deadlines:
Deadline for the June Summer Camp is Monday, July 17th. There is another in June, if you are interested.
You may sign-up online using our form or in store when you visit. Campers must be registered and paid for by June 19th. If you sign-up online, you will be e-mailed an invoice to pay online. If campers are registered by the form inside the store, registration fees can be collected at that time.